Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within PHCG, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with PHCG and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The Associate assists the media department with cross-channel media planning and buying. The Associate actively participates in all necessary training modules and supports the media team with day-to-day tasks and financial maintenance. Responsible for status reporting, traffic sheets, financials, research, planning/buying assistance, and relationship building internally and with outside partners. The goal for the role is to learn and apply basic media principles.
- Knows how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
- Has broad but basic knowledge of the brands, category, channels & processes
- Competency in media math, financial terminology, publisher T&Cs
- Gain understanding of online campaign management trafficking/ad serving systems, media technologies including MediaVisor and traffic sheets through taking appropriate trainings and meeting with Power Users and MOTs
- Basic knowledge of media tools: @Plan, Ad Relevance, SDS, Benchtools, ComScore, etc.
- Basic knowledge and assistance in media planning and buying process
- Develop strong financial management skills through actualization, UMB/IRR, and Workflow training
- Seeks to understand the project strategy and gain competitive knowledge. Understands media goals, objectives & strategies for ad campaign.
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
- Diligently and flawlessly executes on assigned area of project
- Manages weekly media delivery reports
- Core responsibilities include financial management systems:
- Checks Workflow on a weekly basis and reconciles invoices
- Independently completes monthly actualizations, pulls and checks grids, and develops client memos
- Quantifies all negotiated savings by comparing to partner rate cards
- Manages the development and updates to traffic sheets with minimal supervision and error
- Shares interesting learning's/articles relevant to the media team/brands
- Ability to review, understand, and take appropriate actions with UMB/IRR
- Ownership of the organization and appropriate documentation of team binder(s)
- Works with Media Technology on QC of campaigns and ensures appropriate compliance measures met.
- Assists in data and consumer profile gathering
- Assists with flighting, uploading media buys
- Researches media placement options
- Executes media planning & buying
- Manages contract process
- Highly responsive, timely and effective at meeting client requests
- Understands clients’ business
- Detailed, professional and timely communications to internal team, vendor partners, and management of team status report.
- Begins to build rapport with media team members internal clients (cross-capability)
- Liaison between AP and outside media vendors regarding invoicing and financials
- Begins to participate in client/vendor calls – can knowledgably articulate project status to clients
- Begins to build rapport with clients and outside vendors
- Begins to learn basic client/vendor management techniques (how to document client feedback, how to recognize when to pushback, etc.)
- Manages vendor contact list
- Day-to-day resource for media vendors, “go-to person” and escalates vendor difficulties appropriately.
- Vendor communication of project needs
- Exhibits Integrity and Trust
- Exhibits Self Development
- Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
- Consistently keeps team “in the loop” on status of projects verbally and/or in writing
- Solid listening skills and takes notes during meetings, disseminates notes & follow-up as appropriate
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in computer skills used to manage day-to-day workflow (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment; Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic)
- Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree required. Minimal, if any, industry knowledge is expected.
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach.
We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries.
We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business transformation in today’s world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients’ needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients’ brands.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth