Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within PHCG, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM’s core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with PHCG and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
The Business Intelligence Analyst is exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of highly talented individuals in Strategy, Marketing, Media, Creative to drive results for our clients.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative metric development and analysis tied to business objectives
- Track results and provide data interpretation using a variety of digital analytics tools and partners
- Develop insights, recommendations and optimizations in order to optimize campaign performance
- Create measurement plans outlining strategy and tactics required to assess brand performance
- Assist with collecting market and industry research to provide performance benchmarks, industry updates, market scans, top-line summaries, and client reports
- Contribute to competitive analyses and best practices audits
- Collaborate with clients to develop clear business and measurement objectives
- Develop and maintain functional expertise in one or more of the following disciplines; database marketing, integrated channel marketing (including web), analytical tools, techniques, and other infrastructure requirements
- 0-2 years of business experience working in Marketing, Advertising or Consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Math; MBA a plus
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to be both strategic and tactical
- Ability to multi-task; ability to manage time, deadlines, and prioritize work
- Capacity to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required with an emphasis on advanced-level Excel skills
- Hands on experience with digital analytic tools (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Experience with SAS, SPSS or other data manipulation tools a plus
- Experience in program measurement (online and/or offline), test design and financial modeling also a plus
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach.
We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries.
We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business transformation in today’s world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients’ needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients’ brands.
Web: www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth